Entering through the doors of the Lincoln Village community (part of the Heritage Senior Living group of communities) you will immediately sense a friendly, caring, homelike atmosphere. We strive to allow aging in place as long as possible. In our Philosophy of Care, Heritage Senior Living has collectively committed to five principles, which serve as guidelines for all our programs and relationships.
- Independence. Our programs emphasize self-reliance within a supportive environment, enhancing the residents’ quality of life and helping them feel good about themselves.
- Individuality. Lincoln Village customizes our care programs to reflect the interest, abilities, and preferences of each individual resident. We understand each one us will experience the aging process differently.
- Privacy. Residents maintain and decorate their apartment or suite with personal belongings.
- Choice. Residents are encouraged to continue to make their own decisions. Our programs are designed to honor individual preferences by providing plenty of variety.
- Dignity. Staff are committed to assisting residents with their personal needs in a manner that is always sensitive to the resident’s dignity.
Lincoln Village’s vision is to be the Midwest’s premier provider of senior living services, transforming the industry through innovation in care, employee development and resident lifestyle enhancement.
To achieve our vision we:
- Strive to deliver the highest quality of care
- Provide comprehensive and individualized care to each and every resident
- Meet and exceed both the cognitive and physical needs of our residents
- Create a comfortable lifestyle for seniors based on free choice, dignity and respect
- Promote innovation and centers of clinical excellence
Within our welcoming Lincoln Village Senior Living community, we are committed to:
- Providing our residents with opportunities to maintain their independence and individuality by creating choice and maintaining dignity.
- Providing families with the peace of mind that they have made a loving decision by sharing their family member with us.
- Fostering the staff’s self-worth and turning challenges into opportunities. By living purposefully everyday, our staff members play a critical role in making the world a better place.
As a native of Madison, Wisconsin, Milo Pinkerton’s upbringing and passion have fueled his desire to create unique architectural designs that feel more like home. In 1988, Milo Pinkerton had a vision to develop affordable, independent and senior communities in Wisconsin. That vision led to the founding of MSP Real Estate.
In 2000, after ten successful developments, Milo channeled his passion for developing into creating the high-quality senior housing that is known as Heritage Senior Living. Now located throughout Wisconsin – with 13-plus locations statewide – our communities focus on Independent Senior Living, Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living and Memory Care.
Milo’s focus on senior housing was partially driven by his own parents’ need for additional care. (They are currently residents at Heritage Monona!) Each community is thoughtfully designed in a timeless craftsman style of architecture. Our warm and inviting atmosphere creates a homelike environment for our residents and their guests.
Now Heritage Senior Living employs over 650 people and serves nearly 1,500 residents across Wisconsin. Milo says, “As a company, we are devoted to growing the senior housing market in Wisconsin, while ensuring our housing is a commitment to quality while providing professional and trusting care services to the individuals we serve.”
The Heritage Philosophy of Care includes five key principles: Independence, Individuality, Privacy, Choice and Dignity. These principles guide all the programs and services we offer.
Heritage’s mission is to create vibrant communities that feel like home, provide quality care, and employ compassionate caregivers who treat our residents as if they were their own family. Heritage prides itself on being open and accepting to all our residents and their individual care needs. This commitment to excellent care, along with a comforting homelike setting, is what makes Heritage Senior Living the premiere senior housing company in Wisconsin.
MSP Real Estate, Inc.
MSP Real Estate, Inc. (MSPRE) and its subsidiaries Heritage Assisted Living, MSP Construction and MSP Property Management make up a full-service real estate development company.
Established in 1988 by Milo Pinkerton, MSPRE has assembled a team with the experience and tenacity to get the job done. We are a committed long-term owner, with ownership of over 90 percent of what we have built. Our philosophy is to develop high-quality properties in strategic markets to ensure the best investment for us, our partners, and the communities we build in.
MSPRE has experience with public/private development projects utilizing TIF, HOME Funds, Federal Home Loan Bank Funding, CBDG, Metropolitan Council grants, and DTED grants. MSPRE has extensive knowledge of real estate development gained over the past 20 years with 28 projects totaling over $140 million in value.