Entering through the doors of the Lincoln Village community (part of the Heritage Senior Living group of communities) you will immediately sense a friendly, caring, homelike atmosphere. We strive to allow aging in place as long as possible. In our Philosophy of Care, Heritage Senior Living has collectively committed to five principles, which serve as guidelines for all our programs and relationships.
- Independence. Our programs emphasize self-reliance within a supportive environment, enhancing the residents’ quality of life and helping them feel good about themselves.
- Individuality. Lincoln Village customizes our care programs to reflect the interest, abilities, and preferences of each individual resident. We understand each one us will experience the aging process differently.
- Privacy. Residents maintain and decorate their apartment or suite with personal belongings.
- Choice. Residents are encouraged to continue to make their own decisions. Our programs are designed to honor individual preferences by providing plenty of variety.
- Dignity. Staff are committed to assisting residents with their personal needs in a manner that is always sensitive to the resident’s dignity.
Lincoln Village Senior Living provides the highest standard of care while protecting, cherishing, and dignifying the knowledge, value, and joy of our respected residents.
Lincoln Village’s vision is to be the Midwest’s premier provider of senior living services, transforming the industry through innovation in care, employee development and resident lifestyle enhancement.
To achieve our vision we:
- Strive to deliver the highest quality of care within every Heritage community
- Provide comprehensive and individualized care to each and every resident
- Meet and exceed both the cognitive and physical needs of our residents
- Create a comfortable lifestyle for seniors based on free choice, dignity and respect
- Promote innovation and centers of clinical excellence