1330 W. Lincoln Ave.
Port Washington, WI 53074
1330 W. Lincoln Ave.
Entering through the doors of Lincoln Village Senior Living (part of the Heritage Senior Living group of communities) you will immediately sense a friendly, caring, homelike atmosphere that promotes aging in place. In our Philosophy of Care, Lincoln Village has collectively committed to five principles, which serve as guidelines for all our programs and relationships.
SENIOR LIVING SOLUTIONS
Lincoln Village’s Independent community offers elegant living for seniors 55 and better. With modern, open-concept apartments, an abundance of social opportunities and convenient on-site amenities, we ensure our residents have everything they need to continue living rich and fulfilling lives.
Assisted Living at Lincoln Village offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy their independent lifestyle while receiving the right amount of assistance. Lincoln Village’s Assisted Living community pairs a homelike atmosphere and unique amenities with a multidisciplinary staff and unparalleled care.
Lincoln Village’s Memory Care community provides a warm and inviting environment for seniors who need specialized attention for their memory needs. The community incorporate compassionate 24/7 care, alternative therapies and innovative technological components to enrich and enhance residents’ lives.
Enhanced Assisted Living
Lincoln Village’s unique Enhanced Assisted Living community (licensed as a Community Based Residential Facility) is perfect for seniors who require more physical and medical assistance than that provided in Assisted Living, yet do not require skilled nursing.
- Rehabilitation gym
- On-site therapy
- Open-concept dining rooms
- Pub area with granite countertops
- Guest suite
- Spa rooms with tub and walk-in shower
- Outdoor patios and courtyard
- Multiple activity rooms
- Multisensory therapy room
- Full-service laundry (Assisted/Memory Care) or in-unit laundry (Independent)
- Library/computer room
- Dedicated respite room
- Coordinated activities and outings
- January 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- January 31 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- February 13 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- February 21 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- March 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- March 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm