Lincoln Village’s person-centered life enrichment calendar provides an all-encompassing schedule of activities for our residents. We incorporate regular physical activity, engaging and challenging mental exercises, uplifting spiritual services and exciting social events into our diverse calendars. Plus, our life enrichment staff spend time getting to know each resident and their interests, ensuring that there’s always an activity they will enjoy.
Our life enrichment calendars, which vary by care level, include:
- Daily exercise like Flex, Fit & Fun, walking clubs and Wii gaming
- Intergenerational activities
- Hands on arts and crafts projects
- Seasonal baking
- Outings into the community (with use of wheelchair-accessible van)
- Musical entertainment
- Religious services
- Movie nights
- Book clubs
- Cards and board games
- Special guests and presentations
- Discussions on current news
Plus, our Wisconsin-themed monthly calendar allows residents the opportunity to explore the history and traditions of the state through educational programs, entertainment, outings and food.